Drawing on its long experience in the manufacture of single-strand cables (since 1923) and as French leader in suspended bridges, Baudin Chateauneuf supplies metal cables for a wide range of structures in various fields :
- Suspended, cable-stay bridges
- Underwater anchoring lines
- Cable-stayed wind turbine pylons and masts
- Pipework supports (four-strand cables)
- Suspended structures, etc.
Design, manufacture and installation, BAUDIN CHATEAUNEUF has been able to innovate and develop special processes such as HDPE sheathing, to meet its customers’ needs and support their projects.
The group also has DNV certification to manufacture cables for offshore applications